VZM is a professional and decent employment group

I’m looking for a job

Are you looking for a job in the greenhouse horticulture? You want to work amongst tomatoes, peppers or cucumbers, anthuriums, gerberas or other flowers, vegatables or fruit? Every year we have work for hundreds of temporary workers in the greenhouses.

You can also look between our vacancies if you want to perform production activities, such as conveyor belt work, packing, labeling, sorting, lugging work. For logistics work we are constantly looking for forklift drivers, order pickers and distribution and warehouse employees. From working in greenhouse horticulture to cleaning work, we think along with you. We offer work in various sectors every period of the year.

Some work require experience; other jobs don’t. At registration you will hear exactly what we expect and we assume that you are open about what you can do and what you want to learn and / or improve. This way we start a good cooperation with each other and we prevent unpleasant surprises and dissatisfied customers.


Working independently through VZM is possible! We regard freelancers as independent entrepreneurs. Our cooperation is therefore laid down in a contract. It contains the mutual rights and obligations. We usually pay the invoices of self-employed persons 3 weeks after the invoice date, depending on agreements made. Because the DBA Act is in force, we ask the self-employed who register with us the following:

  • An extract from the Kamer van Koophandel.
  • A valid identity. A driver’s license is insufficient.View our vacancies, write an open appliciation or subscribe via the website. We will contact you where you can get started!

Looking for a nice job?

View the latest vacancies in our overview and subscribe!

Click on the subscribe button to register now. You also have the option of popping into our offices between 09.00 am and 16.30 pm. Making an appointment first can prove useful, but is not essential.

A valid proof of identity (passport, identity card, residence permit), social security number (BSN), bank account number and insurance card. Do make sure you bring along an overview of your work experience if you have this.

You are not permitted to work without a social security number (BSN). You would be allowed to work, but you wouldn’t be able to receive a salary. We won’t be able to pay you for the hours you have worked until you have been assigned your social security number. So make sure you apply for a social security number from the Inland Revenue as soon as possible. We can do this on your behalf in case of emergency.

Yes, that’s in general this is possible. This will involve some mornings or a few days per week in almost all cases. So not just weekends or evenings. We will discuss the most suitable options together with the customer and you.

Salary payments are exclusively done via a bank account. We can transfer your salary to a foreign or Dutch bank account on a weekly basis. Your salary for the previous week will be deposited in your bank account every Thursday.

This will depend on your age, experience and the number of hours you have worked per week, but it will always be in accordance with the CLA. We can provide you with an individual salary calculation when you register, if so required.

We will arrange transport from various different departure points from and to the workplace.

Yes, accommodation forms part of the possibilities too. The houses usually have 2 to 3 bedrooms, a living room, a complete kitchen and a bathroom. Each bedroom is shared by two people. Central heating is standard. The homes are furnished and also have a television and washing machine. The rental price is €105 per week.

Make sure you inform your VZM contact person if you can’t come into work as soon as possible and always before you are due to start work. We will contact the customer and will explain the correct procedure to you

VZM will inform the UWV as soon as you start working for VZM. You are responsible for contacting your benefits agency to inform them you have found work and that you want to stop the benefits. You can discuss matters with the benefits agency and arrive at a flexible arrangement whereby you will only lose part of your benefits if you are not going to be in fulltime employment. We can help you with filling out the paperwork for the benefits agency.

You will be entitled to a contract for a specific period of time once you have worked for 52 weeks, without any interruptions lasting more than half a year.

An annual statement for the previous year is available at the start of February each year. You will need this annual statement for your tax declaration or when requesting a tax refund.